MEET THE DTC
EVERYONE YOU NEED TO KNOW PLUS BREAKFAST
WHO WE ARE
The Downtown Council of Jacksonville is a 501c6 membership organization and branch of the regional JAX Chamber. We represent Jacksonville’s downtown business community, which includes major corporations, growing businesses and start-ups. Our goal is to connect these businesses so that Downtown Jacksonville will thrive and prosper.
We are the Chamber’s fastest-growing and second-largest council. Oh, and we’re pretty friendly, too.
WHAT WE DO
- Keep you informed of business and civic issues that impact your bottom line with top-tier speakers
- Provide an unparalleled, friendly networking experience with regular meetings and social events
- Give back to member organizations and nonprofits and support city initiatives
Email council vice president, Kimberly Gill, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about what our council does.
ABOUT OUR MEETINGS
Our meetings begin with networking at 7:30 am followed by the meeting at 8:00. A typical meeting begins with a welcome from our President, invocation, pledge, committee reports followed by self introductions by those in attendance. The featured speaker for the day then has the floor to deliver what is always an interesting and timely topic based on current events followed by a question and answer period. Next we hold drawings for door prizes and other items. If you have never attended a Downtown Council meeting, come out and join us to see what you have been missing!
We want to help you thrive. Attend a meeting and network with other leading business owners in and around downtown.
- Meetings are held the first and third Fridays of each month on Zoom.
- Visit the meetings tab or Facebook to register for an online event.
- The program duration is 8 – 9 a.m. with online networking after
Want to spotlight your business? Email Brian Tuttle, membership chair, about being a Spotlight Speaker at email@example.com.
Jacksonville Historical Society at Old St. Andrews
Downtown Council Meeting Location