Small Business Leader of the Year
Each year the JAX Chamber salutes the entrepreneurial spirit of Jacksonville’s small businesses with the Small Business Leader of the Year Award.
The Downtown is searching for this year’s nominee to be our Small Business Leader for 2018 and participate in the Chamber’s SBLY program in an attempt to win the Overall Small Business Leader of the year for the entire Chamber.
Please scan the criteria below and if you feel you are qualified, and you are a member of the Downtown Council, please click on the link to the Nomination form, fill it out, and send it to Pete Gentry at firstname.lastname@example.org
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Fill out the SBLY Nomination Form.